dmpforum.org is a web site, only for educational purpose. All Content on this website is contributed by our members, staff and visiting contributors under “Fair Use” Law for Educational Purpose Only. However, dmpforum.org requests users to not submit any copyrighted material and post on this site. dmpforum.org does not take any responsibility for content used on this site and any copyrighted material posted on this site of our knowledge will be removed immediately, or upon brought to our attention at the request of copyright owners.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information, educational and for personal use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed or used under “Fair Use” US Law as submitted by visitors to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. All Public Domain content has been modified, re-written by moralstories.org as our version. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- User Accepts all responsibility for making sure, they not violating any copyrights, or any law and are responsible for submitting their content. dmpforum.org does not take any responsibility for user submissions or will not be liable for any loss or damages.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
2. Acceptable use policy
2.1. You may use our site only for lawful purposes.
2.2. You may not use our site:
2.2.1. In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
2.2.2. In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
2.2.3. For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
2.2.4. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
2.2.5. To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
4.3. Registered users may not use our site to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the following content standards:6.3.1. These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.44
3. Contributions must not:
– Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
– Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
– Promote sexually explicit material.
– Promote violence.
– Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
– Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
– Be likely to deceive any person.
– Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
– Promote any illegal activity.
– Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
– Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
– Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
– Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
– Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
5. Your concerns
6. If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org