In this article, you’ll find 5 proven tactics to create Google-friendly content and double subscribers to your YouTube channel.
1. Make Impressive Titles
Use this formula to come up with a good title:
- Identify a central idea of your video
- Search for short and descriptive keyword phrases that address this theme
- Choose a title that answers the most important question for viewers
2. Create Perfect YouTube Thumbnails
Ideally, your title and thumbnail will tell a complementary story together.
Here are some useful tips for custom thumbnails:
- Use standard video sizes – 1280×720 or 1920×1080. Smaller sizes can look blurry.
- Use only high-quality images.
- Include the video title on your thumbnail as it helps attract more views.
- Image formats should be JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, or TIF.
- Use the 16:9 aspect ratio that works best for YouTube players.
- Keep a consistent look and adhere to this style to all your thumbnails.
- Use emotion. Include exciting faces and focus on the eyes.
3. Limit Videos to Under 5 Minutes
Here are a few tips you should follow:
- Create high-quality content in each video
- Optimize your videos to be under 5 minutes
- Make them interesting, informative and short
4. Include Calls-to-Action
Adding calls to action to your videos will help you create more engagement on YouTube. They can also be irritating, so try to use them in the right way.
No matter what goals you have, to get more likes or more subscribers, be clear and concise about key actions people need to take.
5. Share Videos via Social Media
Sharing your videos on social media is fundamental if you want to grow your channel. As a savvy marketer, it’s important not only to publish your latest videos on social media but also to be active in social communities and groups.
Each social platform has its own culture, and you need to figure out which one is best for you and where your efforts will be appreciated.